* For reference, The Human: Fall Flat game Reviews websites are all approved, there are no viruses and malware.
* For reference, The Human: Fall Flat game purchase URL is the Amazon website, please feel safe to get it.
Wear your Physics geek gamer hat with Human: Fall Flat
Physics geek and also love video games? Human:Fall flat will keep you hooked! This hilarious physics platformer which is offered by 505 Games Srl and was first released in mid 2019 is set around a wobbly human figure who finds himself in dreamy floating locales and is always on the look out for an exit.
After release, it received ports to the PlayStation 4. PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch, Google Stadia and iOS and Android over the next several years.
It's light-hearted and can be played by people of any age group. All you will need to play is creativity and explorative curiosity! Players can make their human grab objects and climb up ledges using both his arms and looking with his head.
Human: Fall Flat won the The Independent Game Developers' Association Awards award in the category Best Casual Game in 2018 and was also nominated in the Best Audio design category.
System requirements to play
The game is available on the Apple App Store as well as Google Play Store. The latest release is version 1.9 that came out in November 2021 and is sized at 1.4G. It requires Android 5 and up to run.
What you will love about it
- Surreal levels: Each dream level is set in a new environment to navigate -- mansions, castles and Aztec adventures to snowy mountains, eerie night-scapes and industrial locations.
- More people, more fun - Need help catapulting yourself to the plateau ahead? Bring your friends! The game can be played solo or multi-player with up to 8 players.
- Mind-bending puzzles: Explore open-ended levels full of challenging puzzles and hilarious distractions. Multiple routes through each level, and perfectly playful puzzles ensure exploration and ingenuity are rewarded.
The game is open-ended. Each level is themed differently, each containing multiple solutions to their unique puzzles. Various remotes hidden in the game give players clues to learn the gameplay and ultimately solve the puzzles.
- Customizable player avatar: Your wobbly human is yours to customize! Although Bob's (that is the name of the human in the game) standard appearance is a featureless, minimalist all-white human with a baseball cap, players are able to customize him to their liking, painting his body in a different array of colours and dressing him in a variety of costumes. You could choose your upper body, lower body and head and further beautify with colours. Ninja, skydiver, chef and even Santa are just some of the outfits to choose from!
- Free content - Since launch, four new levels have been released free of cost to satiate the player community and more are on the horizon. The 'laboratory' level was released in November 2021.
- A vibrant community - With nearly 21300 reviewers on Google Play Store, streamers and YouTubers flock to Human: Fall Flat for its unique and fun-filled gameplay. Fans have watched these videos more than 3 billion times! The game has sold more than 30 million copies as of July 2021.
ake full control of your character directly, using the virtual controls on top of the phone screen, you can control the movement of your character, while using the buttons on the right, you can throw the stones you collect. To activate a special skill, just click on one of the buttons that appear on top. There is nothing in this game that will limit what you want to try to do.
You can fully experiment with interaction, you can pick up anything you want in the game, or you can climb to any place you want, or take anything you want with you. As long as you have the idea you can go ahead and make it happen.
In the game you can also help through the levels with different items, and the main thing about this game is that you need to keep moving forward , until there is a door similar to the pass, only then the game will appear to end for the next level.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Mr Love: Queen's Choice
Shark Sniping 2020
Slay The Spire_Nintendo Switch
The Lost City LITE
Goat Simulator Waste of Space
Granny: Chapter Two
Dude Theft Wars: Online FPS Sandbox Simulator BETA
8 Ball Pool
NERF Epic Pranks!
Police Dog Simulator 3D
- Professional Critic -
Was this review helpful?
Welcome to Gamebass.com! We are a professional game evaluation platform, and we add interesting games every day! Gamebass carefully selects games for you, you can quickly understand the game scenes, characters, and game prices on our platform. Our games are all from the most popular game developers. The URLs provided are safe and reliable. Of course, these games will make you have fun.